Prototype pop-out

I’m new to Sketch.systems and I’m finding it to be a great tool to communicate functional behavior to the team and business leadership to reach consensus and buy-in, before writing a single line of code.

My only gripe is that it is awkward to get the Prototype window to fit alongside the Diagram when presenting it to the team. I would love to be able to pop out the prototype panel into it’s own window that can placed anywhere on the screen and zoomed in/out as necessary (using the browser’s built in zoom magnification is fine).

Right now, for presentation, I’m finding it difficult to fit both into one screen. For this “presentation mode” layout , the markdown spec and code panels are less important and can be minimized or dismissed to leave more room for the diagram and prototype.

Perhaps this can be solved simply by allowing a dual split pane mode (either vertically or horizontally, depending on whether the prototype fits better in landscape or portrait).

Kudos on creating this! I haven’t been this excited for a tool in the UI/UX space in a while!